FretSpot ’62 J
Do you like vintage style basses with carved necks, bodies, and premium components? I’m not talking about a “parts” bass where some guy assembles parts from various sources in his garage. I’m talking about a true, custom made bass! Then my new line of basses will be right up your alley! Currently available in a J-bass style, a P-bass is in the works!
The J-bass has the following standard features:
- ’62 Jazz Body w/’75 Neck (slimmer neck)
- Vintage ‘70s-style Open Gear Tuning Machines
- Bound Maple, Quarter-Sawn, C-shape Neck
- Vintage bridge
- Amalfitano pickups
- Alder body with Rosewood Fingerboard – N/C
- Ash body with Maple Fingerboard – N/C
- Pearloid Block Inlay – $400
- Optional Aguilar Preamp – $120-150 depending upon choice of preamp
- Hipshot Bridge – $50
- Hipshot Bass Xtender (allows you to drop your low E to Eb/D with a simple flick!) – $60
PRICE: $1500 with the standard features.
Interested? Drop me a line, and let’s configure your next J!
October 22, 2009 / Donovan / 0