MINT CONDITION – includes the Ultra Hardshell Case!
MEAN, MEAN STRIDE
Bassists have loved playing and hearing the signature Geddy Lee Jazz Bass for years. The U.S.A. Geddy Lee Jazz Bass is a unique instrument combining the features and specifications of Lee’s three favorite basses—two Fender Custom Shop versions of his signature model and his original sleek ’72 Jazz Bass—that Rush’s revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on before millions of devoted fans worldwide and on many mega-selling albums.
- 100-piece limited run with hand-signed photo (Crimson Red Transparent only)
- One-piece maple neck with custom thicker profile
- 9.5″-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- White binding and white pearloid block inlays
- Dual vintage-style single-coil custom Jazz Bass pickups
- Antique white pearloid pickguard
- Geddy Lee signature HiMass bridge
- Vintage-style reverse tuning machines